
in another world, Cassidy Clark have already played survivorThe 26-year-old was cast for Season 41 in 2020 and was days away from playing before the pandemic hit. But being devastated gave her the chance to be even more prepared when she reapplied. Now fashion her designer is even more ready to hit the runway for Tribal Council and hopes to represent her family in a show that has been a constant for them all these years.
Read my interview with Cassidy and check in daily on Parade.com for interviews with this season’s contestants and other tidbits. Survivor 43 It premieres on September 21st with a special two-hour premiere on CBS.
RELATED: Meet the Full Cast of Survivor 43
Interview with Cassidy Survivor 43
why are you here survivor?
I am here survivor Because this was literally my lifelong dream. I started watching the show when it started when I was 4 years old at the time and never stopped watching. I never miss a season or episode. I mean, this has been a lifelong thing for me.i have grown and evolved survivor that’s why survivor It has grown and changed with me. This is what I wanted to do since I was a child. I can’t believe it’s here now. It’s unrealistic for it to actually happen. i’m so excited. I’m so ready I have all the information you might want to participate in this game.smile.)
What is your background? survivor?
So I started watching it with my family when I was little. We’ll make a big deal out of it. We had a routine every week where we all got together and stayed up a little late before school to watch with the whole family. And it was really special to me.Before my parents divorced when I was young, I had a really special memory of watching it with my family. survivorThe show really holds to family values and is a single unit.
It became a constant in my life, something I could look forward to, something I could escape from. I continued to watch it even after I became Then I started attending fantasy leagues with my brother and his friends who are huge fans of the show. So we’ve been doing fantasy leagues for the last few years. My brother and I still follow the tradition of having a big feast. survivor The finale is what we did when we were kids. It was a real family experience for me because we auditioned together. Now that you can play, it all comes full circle.
give me one survivor A winner and one of the non-winners you most sympathize with.
For the sake of simplicity, I can actually give you two of the same season. david vs goliath, Nick Wilson.The reason I feel connected to him is because I picked him as a draft pick. survivor Fantasy league season I got. (smile.) And I messaged him on Instagram and was like, ‘Oh, I remember I chose you. survivor draft. I hope you win,’ and he said, ‘Oh, I hope you do! It was.
I also know that he told me that his mother struggled with drug addiction. And that’s what happened to my sister. So the moment he was talking about it, I really felt sorry for him. I went through that loss too, so it bonded me to him too.
And Christian Hubicki, who didn’t win the championship from the same season, I loved him very much. He was such a fun character to watch. And he was very kind and sweet hearted, but he was also a very funny and intelligent person.He was a really balanced person for me and I felt a connection with him. rice field. he’s a really great guy. I think most people would agree with that.
What is your favorite moment? survivor history?
So I will continue to do the Christian thing. There is one episode where he gains immunity. And he’s just plugging Jeff’s ears for his five or six hours.And it’s one of the funniest moments I’ve seen survivorI love it. And look, I’m not picking these moments out of strategic gameplay or anything. (smile.) The other was Tai, also one of my favorite players, and he had chicken. because i like animals It’s so hilarious to me that Ty brings a little chicken to Tribal Council as his best friend.
What life experience made you feel most ready for the game?
Let me tell you, I was actually supposed to be in season 41, but I went straight to the whole casting process and was selected for the season. And I was actually a week before leaving in 2020, before the pandemic hit. , I was removed from it. I actually had to re-audition and send another video. I had to go through the whole process all over again just to get back here.
And to experience something like my dreams being so close and taken away was a huge blow. It was devastating. But I knew I was going to play this game. And if I wanted to take that shot again, I had to heal from this, I had to reframe my thoughts, and I had to prepare to take back my place on the show.
I think that I was able to really do my best 10 times by having such an experience. And made sure I was ready to come a second time. Because when I regained my spot, I thought, ‘This is my second chance. It’s very rare to get that chance again. So, I wanted to prepare as much as I could to participate in this game. And I think just having my past and what happened in the last few years on this roller coaster ride prepared me to go and play shows at this time in my life.
What excites you most about this new era? survivor?
It’s interesting because now nothing seems to come without a price attached. In the olden days, you could rely on finding immunity idols and such to save yourself in-game. If you find an idol, “Warning Advantage”. You lose votes, especially early in the game, especially in smaller tribes. This is very important.
It’s a little scary, but it’s also exciting. You can really get into the game and be amazed and excited just knowing that the game is always changing and updated every season. i am excited for that. And with this fast gameplay, I think I’m a player who really adapts to this kind of environment and is very flexible.
How do you think people will recognize you?
I am a very cheerful and warm person. i like to joke i just like to have a good time. But I also have a serious side. I think I’m smart i hope so! (smile.) I don’t want to blow my own horn. However, when it comes to sociability, intelligence, and physical strength, I feel that I am a well-balanced person. I practiced really hard to come here. But I think people don’t know me that much just because of my looks and personality.
Playing a good game when you’re always in the big spotlight and people see you as a big threat from the start So going in and being underestimated is actually what I want. I really hope they underestimate me, to be honest.
What type of player are you looking for in your alliance?
I want someone I can connect with deeply. I think that’s really important for allies. Having that initial bond makes people more loyal to you instead of being unfaithful. So I really want to find a real connection with someone. Someone who doesn’t want to talk to you.
I want someone who can step back, take calculated risks, and think things through. I want someone who will work with me every step of the way, who will come to me for any decisions rather than moving behind my back. I’m really hoping to find someone I can play the majority of the game with.
What did you tell yourself never to do in this game?
Well, let’s see, there are a few things. (smile.) I think it’s very important to build relationships and build alliances very quickly. I think I’m making the mistake of waiting until.
So I went in and told myself I wasn’t going to sit around waiting for someone to come to me and try to make an alliance with me. I go to each person, talk to them, find some kind of connection, really get as much information as I can about these people to decide who I want to ally with. Just say yes to everyone at first. (smile.) And then you can figure out where you want to go from there. I want it to look like I’m taking things slowly. But socially, I am not.
Then watch the interview Survivor 43 Contestant Sami Rayadi.
(scroll to read more)
.
Comments
Post a Comment