
When I was 19, Sami Rayadi The youngest castaway of the season. But pet cremators want to use it to their advantage, learning from their competitors’ life experiences and endearing themselves as “likable kids.” This is because, beneath the walls of “genetics and beauty,” there are people who lack self-confidence and are constantly trying to improve themselves.
Read my interview with Sami and check Parade.com daily for interviews with this season’s contestants and more. Survivor 43 It premieres on September 21st with a special two-hour premiere on CBS.
Related: Meet the full cast of Survivor 43
why are you here survivor?
I am here survivor Because I believe I have what it takes to push myself beyond my limits. And I want to show myself and I want to show everyone else at home that there is more to us than we all think. We have so much more than you think. We need to go out, tap into that potential, and push ourselves as best we can each day.
What is your viewing history? survivor?
I was an on and off watcher of survivorI started watching live San Juan del Sur My friends and I hated John Locker.But then after John Locker was voted down we didn’t watch it anymore. And when the pandemic hit I started watching it again. winner in war and just fell into that trap survivorI started watching season by season as I watched the game evolve. And I’m like, ‘Buddy, I can do that. I want to go there. I want to do that.’ And here we are! That’s the problem. If I set my mind on something, it will happen. But you know, I have work ahead of me. i have to work
give me one survivor A winner and one of the non-winners you most sympathize with.
i would say survivor The winner I sympathize with the most, honestly, which is going to be controversial, is a guy like Chris Underwood. He didn’t have to play the game for very long. But the problem is that Chris got into the game and he used what was in the game to his advantage, and people still downplay his win.
I think that happens a lot to me. If I do something good, or do something that people think I’m incapable of, they’re like, ‘Well, Sami, if this happened, you wouldn’t have done it. I guess. So I think my success is waning because I resonate with him. People sometimes try to rain on my success. And that’s the same thing they do to him.
Not a winner I recognize, I’ve always said David Wright. Because David had a lot of anxiety. There were many things about himself that he didn’t like very much. And I’m kind of like that too. I think I sound like a really confident and happy guy. But there are many things I don’t like. There are so many things I wish I could have been better at, and guys like David have been able to do that throughout the show. It’s the same as what I want to do.
What is your favorite moment? Survivalhistory?
my favorite moment in the history of survivor It must be when JT gives Russell an immunity idol with a handwritten letter. I feel like it turned the whole tide survivorIt was just bad gameplay by Russell and was nothing more than a mastermind. And JT, like Eric who for some reason gave Natalie an immunity necklace, was the first to show that you can make really stupid mistakes when you’re not eating, sleeping, and all of these things. I believe it was one of the characters on the island. That’s my favorite moment. I’m at a loss for words. It’s like there are no words. I didn’t see it at the time, and I wish I could go back in time and watch it live as a viewer. But I was shocked.
What life experience made you feel most ready for the game?
Being able to integrate yourself into situations like your job. I always say people are at their lowest point when they lose a pet. I think I was able to do it.
Another important point to note is that at 19, I don’t have a lot of life experience. I haven’t accomplished much in my life compared to others here. But what sets me apart from other young people is my willingness to learn. I know I don’t have all the answers. I know I’m hardly here I’ve never seen someone die on the floor or run into a burning building or anything like that. I want to learn. That’s what I’ve been able to do in my life so far, and what really helped me get to this point is learning.
What excites you most about the new era of survivor?
Uncertainty, indeed. you never know I don’t know what will come. I don’t know what will happen on day 1 and what it will look like on day 3. I think the game pretty much stagnated when everyone knew what to do. It was no longer some kind of social battle. It was strategic. “If you go to the beach, you have to do this and this and this. And if this guy does this, he’s gone. If this girl does that, she’s gone.” What really excites me is that you never know what’s coming. You just have to adapt.
How do you think people will recognize you?
At first glance, I think you can see that I am a self-centered and arrogant person. Thank you for my self-righteousness from time to time. i love my eyes I love my smile, pearly white. i like my hair i love it all. But when you talk to me, I think you’ll quickly find that there’s a lot more to me than just the walls my genetics and great looks might put up. I really care. So I hope by the end of this whole game people can recognize me as her one of the most likeable kids they’ve ever met. That’s all I see in their eyes, so I’m probably a child. But I have to prove that I am more than that.
What type of player are you looking for in your alliance?
Honestly, when it comes to alliances, I’m just looking for someone like me who is willing to give everything. Because it’s really hard to meet loyalty and respect for other people in this game. I wear my heart on my sleeve And someone who is willing to give me everything, I am willing to give them. The person you want to take with you to the end. In addition, it is helpful if it is interesting. It helps if they are cool. I like being around good people. If I have to drag someone out and they don’t want to be there and they hate sand and fish and it’s all the worst, I don’t want to be with them all the time. So it would be nice if I could get a positive person willing to give me everything I have.
How eagerly do you seek out gaming benefits?
I think the benefits of this game are more important than ever. However, it is a very slippery slope. You can’t go out and see for yourself. you’re done Like I said, we’re swimming. It’s over. So I think the enthusiasm comes from where you are in the game. If it’s obvious people aren’t talking to me and they don’t understand what’s going on in Tribal, my ass is knee-deep in water, knee-deep in dirt, whatever it is , you’d think you’re looking for… an advantage. I’ll be 10 feet tall, or 10 feet under. Look anywhere you want. I want to keep living in this game as long as I can.
Then watch the interview Survivor 43 Contestant Owen Knight.
(scroll to read more)
.
Comments
Post a Comment