
the stakes are high Geo Bustamante come in survivorThe 36-year-old was forced to quit his job to appear on the show, so he’s looking to go home with the biggest paycheck ever. I hope you can do that by giving back to the show that showed him that your insecurities can make you shine, even if you do get out.
Read my interview with Geo and check Parade.com daily for interviews with this season’s contestants and more. Survivor 43 It premieres on September 21st with a special two-hour premiere on CBS.
RELATED: Meet the Full Cast of Survivor 43
An interview with Gio from Survivor 43
First, please tell us a little bit about yourself.
My name is Geo Bustamante. I think she is 25, do I need to say her actual age? (smile.) I am 35 years old. I am an account manager for a telecommunications company.Well I was Telecommunications company account manager. Unfortunately I had to quit my job to be here as I didn’t have enough days to apply for leave. (smile.) I was born in Peru and am the spouse of a military man. So I’m a gay Latino immigrant. And I’m here to play games. I give everything I have and leave everything on the field to win. I have no choice now. (smile.)
why are you here survivor?
Honestly, if someone told me ten years ago, survivor,” I was so shy at the time that I would have said, “No way, you’re crazy!”What you have to do, you have to do today If you love something, forget about being shy Forget about being nervous Forget about anxiety Just go for it Just live your life and do whatever makes you happy. survivor for that. That’s why I still get nervous sometimes. But I am overcoming all fears by being here.
What is your background? survivor?
so i watched all the episodes survivorAnalyze the whole game. I actually learned a lot. It made me who I am today. I grew up with all these insecurities. I grew up thinking that the world saw me a certain way because of being gay, being Latino, having an accent, etc., or being ridiculed by people for saying things a certain way. be broken survivor A place where you can be who you want to be, who you are, who you really are.And you can still shine, you can still win, you can still be little people and shine bright like the strongest person on the show. survivorIt’s like life, but in the show, it’s condensed into small battles with amazing competition.
give me one survivor The winner and the non-winner you resonate with the most.
So I’m a little man I’m only 5 feet 7 inches. I think Cochrane is one of them. He wasn’t the strongest person at the start of the show. But he was very smart. And I think I’m very strategic. I have a lot of street smarts in me, and that’s one of them. I don’t think I’ll go berserk. But I’m also very strategic, always thinking, analyzing, and planning my next move in the real world.
I have to say Sandra because I love Sandra. A lot of people don’t like her. But I like her straightness. she is a very strong woman. She’s probably the type of person who knows she’s not good at challenges. She is and will remain a queen!
What is your favorite moment? survivor history?
I think my favorite moment was blindside when Eric gave someone the immunity necklace and was eliminated on the spot. I love Blind Side, so it’s one of my favorite moments of him. I love things that make an impact on the game and make you say, “I want to see the next episode.” So i want to do the same. Hopefully you are not as stupid as he is. But the crazy good stuff that wins me over.
Then watch the interview Survivor 43 Contestant Cassidy Clark.
(scroll to read more)
.
Comments
Post a Comment